Please read below and know what is happening at FoF.
1. We have our own FoF room. Some of you know where it is because we have been warming up there. This is where we will meet from now on. Key box will be down there and there is a washroom. Please make your way there every time you come to run
2.Our Weekend Times have changed. Pay attention: Monday @ 6pm, Wednesday @ 6pm, Friday @ 7pm, Saturday and Sunday @ 8am. Write these times on your calendar.
3. This Wednesday @ 6pm (Oct 2) we will have a meet and greet, Q & A (bring all your ?'s) and reconnections of what will be happening over the winter. Please be on TIME.
4. Saturday, Oct 5th will be a regular schedule run. if you are doing Noelle's Run decide if you will be racing it or running it because it will determine what you are doing in the morning. This is a perfect opportunity to experience a 2nd run of the day if you are not racing Noelle's.
Package P/U is at the Running Room for Noelle's Run - Please know the time
5. We are doing a WARM UP before our runs. Coaches will start a warm up 15 minutes before the runs on Monday and Wednesday night beginning at 5:45 PM. you can join in when you arrive however we will still try to start to run "on the hour" (6PM) Please note that the C25K will still warm up at 6PM with Dick - you do not need to come early.
6. We will have a MO RUN poster for everyone to post on their face book page. We are counting on all of our members to advertise
for us - more next week - mark your calender for our November 24th MO RUN
supporting men's health issues. Please register online at morunsarnia.com
7. Dick with Juanita and Frank rocked out on the very much alive HILLS of Arkona last Saturday. 30+ km with 245 meters of ascent = TOUGH but Good. Good for you 3
8. WE WANT YOUR PICTURES from runs that you have done. Fun ones, serious ones spectator ones and email them to us so we can put up on our blog. There is on a set from CRIM. I know you all have some great shots, I have seen them. So please share.
9. Collecting names for the NF Dinner at Napoli's on the Saturday night. Same place we were last yr with same great menu. As of right now there are 6 ppl on the list. Don't miss out